Thursday, December 20, 2012

Late Night Fun

    Just got out of bed and trying to wake up with some coffee. I will try to write in my diary more often, I know it's good for me to do so, but I won't make any promises since I know myself well enough. When I feel depressed I usually don't feel like writing.
    So yesterday I had a long hot shower and prepared to go shop for groceries. Did most of the dishes, because I wasn't able to fit everything in the dishwasher. Cleaned up the kitchen a bit as well and even took a few bags of trash down to the container. Been so lazy that it started piling up on my balcony. Promised myself to take more bags down than I made new to eventually get rid of them all again. There must be quite a lot of maggots beneath the bottom ones, I don't even want to know, yuk. Cleaned out my mailbox downstairs, which fills up way too fast with all the folders and free papers in this period. Took the important mail back upstairs with me and of course I had yet again an unexpected bill. I really should check on my mail more often, sigh. Another bill for forgetting to pay my last term for my previous energy provider ... €181,= To be paid before Xmas, yay. Glad it's only €40 bucks more than the original bill, but it's still throwing away extra money. Oh well that was the last of them and at least I can manage to pay for it at the moment. Time to go shopping and get those fries and all the other things I have been craving for the last few days. I always end up with too many groceries, two big bags full, hardly able to carry it all upstairs in one go. Dropped the bags in the living room, went down the stairs again to get the beer and potatoes. Yup, couldn't carry it up all at once. Sat down to catch my breath and have a smoke before I put all the groceries away. Woot, I made it and live to survive a few more days ...
    Bored as I am lately, I couldn't quite find a Twitch channel to watch. I was feeling pretty hungry, but odd enough I didn't feel like making myself fries. Instead I made myself some Dutch pea soup from a tin. Sat in front of my computer again and found Eddy Vegas streaming poker on Twitch. Was fun watching and it made me itchy to play some poker myself. At some point I started up PokerStars to play a tourney, but once I got a list of tables up, I closed poker again. Didn't feel like it as I often don't feel like being on PokerStars. I am still having a hard time playing after all that has happened in the past on PokerStars. Been way too involved ...
    I tried calling my dealer to deliver me some nice hash but couldnt reach him. The doorbell rang some time after and I figured it could be him. Went to the door and was up for a somewhat funny surprise. There were two Policemen and my downstairs neighbour standing in the outer hallway. They wanted to know how I was doing because I had not been spotted for months according to my neighbour. Funny, because I spoke to her like two weeks ago, but I guess she forgot. She had found a website with a post from about 10 months ago. The post was about a friend of mine from Canada being worried sick about me. She had contacted the Police because I was planning a suicide back then and many were of course worried. So because of that post on the internet and my neighbour thinking she had not seen me for months, the Police was contacted once again to check on me. We had a talk and I ensured them I was fine. I gave the Police my phone numbers and they left again. My neighbour came back leaving me some info and asked for my phone numbers as well. Promised to mail them and all was fine. Called my dealer and went back to watch the poker stream.
    After Eddy was finished streaming on his poker channel I tried PokerStars again. Signed up for a 9 player 200k SNG (play money) and did pretty well. In the meantime waiting for Eddy to start streaming on his gaming channel. Someone I know joined the chat, waiting as well. We had fun chatting about poker and the tourney I was in. Funny how empty channels on Twitch with no Live stream sometimes turn into a chat room. Oh well, Eddy showed up after all while I was having fun playing poker and getting pretty intoxicated from all the beers that went down like lemonade. Eddy was streaming a trucking game, but asked me to share my screen through Skype to cast my poker instead. I did well, but lost eventually with only 6 players left. Time to quit and go to bed, I was wasted, but had great fun :-)
    Time for my 2nd mug of coffee and already feeling bored. What will tonight bring me? Do some coding on the website? Broadcast later on? Nahhh, I will prolly just do nothing much, lurk on Twitch and hope to feel tired soon again so I can sleep ... just killing time day after day, waiting for nothing to happen at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment